Psalm 119:66 "Teach me Knowledge and good judgement, for I believe in your commands."
1. Love, Then let go and let God.
2. Nagging is a form of manipulation, no matter how righteous I feel. God doesn't nag us. He is a gentleman. He leads us to the truth, offers it and waits for our acceptance. He sends the Holy Spirit to help us understand and encourage us in the right direction. Once we are of age and right mind, he puts in our path evidence and proof of his love and power. If we use nagging to get results it is usually self aimed and not for the good of others. We must give God respect and the opportunity and trust that He is in charge and the other person is responsible to Him in the end.
3. To walk in love, I must first know the object and creator of love. God gives me the capacity to love , thru first loving me. He sacrificed His own son so I may live. I now have the opportunity to lavish that love on others so they may want to know Him. He draws them near. He makes them His own. I am only the clay in His hand to be formed into His likeness and be used for His purpose. How grateful I am to be used.
4. Peace is not obtained by momentary lack of trouble. It has nothing to do with circumstance. It has everything to do with trust and surrender and abiding in Christ. Each day can bring me a challenge...or not. Doesn't matter. I cannot put on peace and wear it like a jacket. It doesn't fit most problems if I choose it like I'm choosing a coat off a rack. God has a "one size fits all" rack that He gives us our peace. And it works no matter how large or small our problems get. It is a promise he keeps when we keep our eyes on him. Isaiah 26:3,4 "you will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trust in you. Trust in the Lord forever for the Lord, the Lord is the rock eternal."(NIV)
5. Sometimes we try to put our footprint on something, but instead, put our foot in it. Proverbs 21:23, " He who keeps his mouth and his tongue keeps himself out of trouble." True wisdom.